Thursday, April 30, 2009

Adam C. | Bethesda Maryland

I have a short list of professionals that knock my socks off --
Greg is on that list. He knows his stuff, is very responsive and, most importantly, he is honest.

I wanted to lock in what was a great rate and he encouraged me to hold-off because he felt the rates would drop further. They did drop and we locked.
The point isn't that he was right on the direction of the rates, but rather that he was willing to delay and possibly lose a transaction in-hand so that his potential customer could get the very best rate possible.

After we locked, rates dropped a little more and we relocked at the lower rate. The rates were so good that it created an underwritting log-jam that postponed the closing.
Greg made sure that even with the postponement, the deal remained unchanged -- same fees, same mortgage rate.

I suspect that he might have taken a hit to keep my terms intact. Bottom line, I suppose, is that in addition to knowing his stuff, being responsive and honest, he has professional integrity as well. On a scale of 1 to 5, he gets a 5+.

Adam C. from Bethesda
Greg Darlin of Choice Finance Corporation

No comments:

Post a Comment