Friday, September 25, 2009

Leesburg Virginia home loan testimonial, Alex Echeandia

"I wanted to also, once again, pass along my sincere thanks for all of your assistance over the past couple of months.

Your knowledge of the various financing arrangements is very impressive and I was pleased that the closing went smoothly and without incident (at least with regard to the financing). More importantly, though, I was very appreciative of your responsiveness, communication, and accessibility.

I’ve been working in client service for quite a long time and have learned that exceptional client service is much more than technical expertise – it’s about making every client feel like they are your most important client. While I am certain that Stacy and I are far from your most important, I can honestly say that you made us feel like one.

I will certainly make sure to refer anyone I know who is need of financing your way."

M. Chase, Leesburg, VA

No comments:

Post a Comment