Friday, September 25, 2009

Bowie Maryland ARM to a fixed rate refinance

"I was in the process of searching for a service to help me re-finance. I was in need because, I wanted to transition from an adjustable rate mortgage to fixed rate mortgage, and didn't want to work with who I had in the past.

Due to the great work Alex did for a friend, I was referred to him. The process was rather lengthy, but Alex helped to speed it up as much as possible. Overall, my experience with Alex was phenomenal! He was very knowledgeable in his field, very professional, and always had the right answer for every question I asked.

From this one experience, I referred his service to friends and I also knew that if I needed his help again, and I have, Alex would be and was my first and only option. Thanks for all of your support, expertise, care and continued open offers to share with me your finance knowledge to help keep my credit and finances in order."

K. Norris, Bowie, MD
Alex Echeandia of Choice Finance 301-881-8900x208

No comments:

Post a Comment