Thursday, February 26, 2009

Brenda Marie Johnson | Laurel, Maryland

Greetings,

I recently refinanced my home loan through your company. I specifically worked with Alex Echeandia and I can only say good things about the entire experience.

First, I picked this company from the Internet no referral so I was quite surprised. I called the office first and spoke with Alex and then put my application on-line. We talked about my expectations with the re-fi and then the process started.

Alex was very professional, knowledgeable, accurate and trust worthy. He is the best loan officer I ever worked with. This is the 2nd house I bought and the 2nd refinancing and your process was the smoothest of them all.

The date and the location of the closing was at my convenience... No surprises, nothing. Everything happened as he stated. What a nice experience.

I will always send referrals to Alex and your company.

Brenda Marie Johnson


Brenda Marie Johnson of Laurel, MD
Loan Officer Alex Echeandia of Choice Finance®
301-881-8900 x208
888-475-0700 x208

1 comment: