Thursday, February 26, 2009

Gary Mills | Crofton, Maryland

Brent Mendelson
I always understood where I was in the loan process, what my options were, and what the consequences were. Exceptional service!

Brent worked with us every step of the way. Even when things didn't go the way we had hoped, he didn't give up and came up with an alternate solution. As it turns out, the alternate plan worked better for our situation anyway!

I wouldn't hesitate to contact Brent with any questions I have in the future. He really made the process easy and was able to answer questions in a manner that I could understand so I could make the best decisions for me.

Be ready for a shocker --- he's going to be honest with you, even if it's something you don't want to hear. Trust and honesty, quite a combination and a welcome departure from the expected.

Gary Mills

Gary Mills of Crofton, MD
Brent Mendelson, Loan Officer with Choice Finance®


No comments:

Post a Comment