Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Craig Brandt | Germantown, Maryland

Brent-
I can't thank you enough for all the hard work that you (and your team)put in on these loans. I got all moved in over the weekend with the help of my parents and am very happy with my purchase. As you know I will be extremely busy over the next few weeks but I will be sure to get you a glowing referral at some point. You earned it! Thanks again for everything! I will be in touch if I ever (or rather whenever I) need your services again.
Craig

"I couldn't have asked to work with a better mortgage broker! Brent and his team worked with me the entire way through my home buying process providing helpful advice and ensuring that the end product was exactly what I was looking for. Brent was always available to answer any questions that I had and went above and beyond what was necessary to get my loans to close on time. I really couldn't recommend a better or more qualified guy for the job."

Craig Brandt of Germantown, MD
Loan Officer Brent Mendelson

No comments:

Post a Comment