Monday, October 26, 2009

Arlington VA streamline refinance, low costs

I found Greg on Zillow, but was initially uneasy about doing business online when it comes to something like a house. I was completing a VA refi, made even more complicated by all the new rules that have been implemented since the housing crisis.

Even with all these issues, Greg was accessible and made the process very easy. I never actually met him throughout the entire process, over 3 months, but it felt as if we were old friends doing business together. On an inter-personal level, working with him was a pleasure.

Lets talk costs, that is the real bottom line for most people. He got me out the door with the best rate, no points, and lowest closing costs. I checked with over 5 other lenders, plus my two military credit unions. So if cost is your driver, then he is your man.

Putting all these components together, it is a no brainer to at least check with him on rates. If he has the best rates, go with him because he also has the customer service focus.

Giovanni Pindilli
of Arlington Virginia

Greg Darlin, Virginia VA loan officer

No comments:

Post a Comment