Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gaithersburg MD refinance | Loan Officer John Burley

My experience with the recent re-financing with Choice Finance was a pleasure to say the least.

This was mostly due to John Burley and this professionalism and utmost integrity. John took care of everything for me PERIOD!. Due to my busy schedule he accommodated my time availability. He would have all paper work ready prior to me showing up. He took appropriate amount of time to explain each and every aspect of the commitment.

Additionally, I never had a reason nor he gave me one to question his ability and forthrightness. In this industry it is hard to find honest professionals like John. Thanks to his efforts I was able to secure a great rate with very accommodating terms and I am truly happy.

I have recommended Choice Finance and John Burley to others and will continue to do so.

Thanks so much John Burley and Choice Finance!

Thanks
Basit
Basit Sheikh of Gaithersburg, Maryland

John Burley, MD loan officer
301-881-8900

No comments:

Post a Comment