Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bethesda Maryland FHA streamline refinance | Greg Darlin

I was extremely uneasy with the idea of getting a loan over the Internet, but I always got a sense I could do better than my pal who got me the last 5 loans I've had.

My plan was to see what I could do and get my trusted lender to match it, but with Greg's pricing there was no way he could. His head was spinning just trying to figure out how Greg's deal was even possible.

Greg turns out to be located just a few miles from my house and well versed in local lending practices. I have met him in person and yes, he is real and the office is in a pretty nice office building.

Yesterday we closed and of course there were lots of last minute corrections and underwriters asking me the same questions 5 times, but Greg did as much of that legwork as he could. We went from application to closing in 24 days on an FHA streamline. Don't let the name fool you, there's lots of papers!

Andrew Notarian
Bethesda, MD


Loan Officer, Greg Darlin
301-881-8900

No comments:

Post a Comment