Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ijamsville, Maryland home purchase | financing through Greg Darlin

I just finished the closing process on my new home purchase. I had some issues with another lender outside of zillow and made the switch to Greg. As a result of the switch we were in a race against the clock.

Greg took care of his side of things very quickly and helped me to get to closing on time. I got a fantastic rate with no points and low closing costs. Greg was great to deal with during the process. Emails and calls were returned quickly and Greg was professional and pleasant to work with.

I will be recommending Greg to any family and friends who are looking to refi or buy new. Thanks for your help Greg!

Mike Scalzi of Ijamsville, Maryland
Greg Darlin 301-881-8900 x106

No comments:

Post a Comment